Privacy and Data Protection Policy
In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to INIPOP.
Our Privacy and Data Protection Policy (PDPP) stands that data should be processed fairly & lawfully and collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our service users. Any data we hold is protected in accordance to the data protection laws and is used in line with highest standards in industry and with strict knowledge and consent from our clients. This privacy notice explains what data we may collect and how we use it and protect it.
We collect data from physical world by manipulating sensors. The data we collect depends on the project and the products and features.
We only use data to:
- Provide our products, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions when is requested.
- Improve and develop our products.
- Personalize our products and make recommendations.
We also use the data to operate our business and doing research.
How do we protect the data?
We protect unauthorised access to personal data and prevent it from being lost, accidentally destroyed, misused, or disclosed by:
- Keeping printed data locked in filing cupboards in the office which is kept locked when not in use.
- Data is shredded when no longer needed
- Ensuring our servers are protected and encrypted at all times
We will only share data if:
- We are legally required to do so, for example, by law or by a court
- To enforce or apply the terms and conditions of a contract